- Unsure about your career aspirations?
- Seeking clarity on course direction or career focus?
- Investigating third level courses or further learning?
Our career exploration includes assessments to facilitate self-awareness and understand what motivates and inspires the student. We help the student identify areas of interests and choose career path(s). We will delve into the nuances of roles within various career fields. We then guide students to explore third level choices they might be interested in and suited to.
- Values and strengths assessment.
- Researching skills competencies for career options.
- Early stage career mapping and linking to course selection.
- Exploring Third Level course options.
- Navigating CAO applications.
Benefits of Coaching
- Unlock potential and build confidence in the student in a confidential, non-bias space.
- Create a framework for students (and parents) to manage the CAO process.
- Curate the information overload.
- Provide focused support and alignment for third level/NFQ choices.
- Bring structure and clarity to reduce uncertainty and anxiety.